5 days left
- Full Time
The company, a financial services and commodity brokerage business, seeks to increase its Asia sales coverage within the mainland emerging Chinese hedge fund community. The focus of the role is to develop revenues from new clients using a combination of the company’s platform and the candidate's own knowledge. The role requires specific knowledge and application of exchange-driven derivatives and the ability to communicate trade flows and ideas effectively in both minimum Mandarin and English.
- self -sufficient revenue and client development;
- plan and deliver sales and marketing initiatives in mandarin;
- deliver specific client development within Chinese emerging hedge-fund sector;
- propose effective KYC and credit information to the client on-boarding process;
- effectively risk manage clients within the company's risk appetite;
- deliver new account relationships;
- assess and recommend client market connectivity solutions;
- work with the existing Asian sales team to enhance the current offering;
To be considered for this role you must be a degree-level applicant, preferably an Msc in finance, accountancy or economics. You will have an existing client base of clients that seeks access to the global derivatives exchanges including, but not limited to, LME, ICE and CME. Your Mandarin skills must be native or fluent and you should have a willingness to travel, at sometimes short notice, to Asia to make sales and marketing presentations. You will have a minimum of 3-5 years' industry experience where you have developed a proven track record in delivering sales revenues. You will have passed and gained qualification to the FCA CF30 registration.
All Sucden Financial Limited employees are expected to work to high standards of integrity and ethical behaviour.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly