Global FX Option Sales Trader
6 days left
- Full Time
The company, a financial services and commodity brokerage business, seeks a fresh approach to the OTC business. A new model built on creating transparency for constantly evolving clients and giving them the right tools to flexibly manage their FX exposure. Delivering an innovative suite of solutions coupled with strong liquidity in OTC products. The role requires specific experience of marketing FX options products to institutions.
- Work in close partnership with teams across the firm to enhance solutions for clients;
- Perform quantitative (stress-tests and back-testing) and qualitative analysis (macro scenarios) of potential trading strategies to pitch to clients;
- Originate new business and develop relationships.
- Monitor market news and events impacting desk positions across different asset classes;
- Take part in other daily tasks of the desk (pricing, booking, etc.);
- Prepare regular performance reports
To be considered for this role you must be a degree-level applicant, preferably a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, financial engineering, finance, maths, sciences, econometrics or related disciplines. You will have programming and statistical analysis skills and experience (R or Matlab; and C++, C# or VBA). You will have at least 5 years’ experience of marketing FX options products to institutions and impeccable mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills.
Apply for Global FX Option Sales Trader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly