Project Manager / IT PM
Project Manager (Tech)
A Project Manager / IT PM with experience in a tech organisation is needed to join a specialist provider of fully managed ID solutions in Manchester. This is a rare opportunity for a talented Project Manager / IT PM to progress their career delivering Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects for an exciting client list (knowledge of Identity & Access Management would be advantageous, but it is not essential as training will be provided).
Established in 2008 this leading provider manages over 500,000 identities in 67 countries for an impressive client list that includes major high street retailers and global charities. Offering a wide portfolio of services, ranging from expert consultancy to fully managed solutions their 'raison d'etre' is to make sure customers maximise their return in identity management technology.
Joining as a Project Manager / IT PM you will utilise your experience within a tech organisation to deliver multiple projects from inception through to implementation. Whether you are managing small to large projects; managing suppliers; handling the project schedule, risks and issues or ensuring a smooth handover to the managed services and support teams, it will be your knowledge of project management lifecycles, techniques and tools which ensures outstanding results.
To qualify. You should be a Project Manager / PM / IT Project Manager / Technical Project Manager / Delivery Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a Project Management role within the tech industry;
- The ability to know when to implement project methodology to the full and when to have a lighter touch;
- You are a problem solver who takes initiative;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- You are driven to deliver great results for customers and possess a high performance attitude.
Experience or qualifications in PRINCE2 or a similar methodology would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager / IT PM looking to join a leading firm where you will have a real input in how the company develops. In return, expect great benefits such as Share Options, Pension and more.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in Manchester
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Project / Product Management Public Sector jobs in Manchester