Telesales Account Manager: Own accounts, Lead generation, B2B, Outbound calls, Sales, uncapped OTE
Telesales Account Manager:
Lead generation, B2B, Outbound calls, Sales, uncapped commission
Our Client are a major supplier of IT, Ink and office supplies selling to businesses throughout the UK. Due to grand expansion opportunities they are seeking to recruit new members of their telesales account manager team to join their dedicated sales team. The successful candidate will build report with new accounts and win their ongoing business. If you have a passion for success this fast paced role offers a generous salary with uncapped OTE and free onsite parking. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
The Role & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic sales orientated member of the team with ambition to achieve. Contacting new and lapsed account you will directly promote the product and brand to prospective customers, win their new business to create a thriving list of accounts to directly self-manage. Whilst building rapport with your accounts to maintain a working relationship you will encourage a higher spend with each order. A high achieving applicant will maximise sales opportunities through market research, lead generation and outbound calling direct to the decision maker B2B. Utilising introductory offers and pricing deals to encourage pipeline business.
- £16,000-£19,000 depending on experience
- Attractive uncapped commission wish an OTE starting at £25,000
- Opportunity to develop into a senior account manager.
- 20 days holiday per year
- Bonus incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:45-5pm (with an 1.5 hour lunch)
- Ongoing training
- Progression opportunities
Skills / Experience
- Excellent sales ability preferably in a targeted environment selling to B2B or B2C (B2B preferred)
- Hardworking and ambitious
- Works well as part of a team
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Fun, friendly telephone manner
- Great objection handler
- Outbound sales experience
- Computer literate (Use of Diplomat CRM is advantageous but not essential as training is provided)
- Must have own vehicle and a full licence due to the location of the business
- Works well under pressure
- Product knowledge selling office consumables or related goods - advantageous but not essential
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Gemma King at Yolk Recruitment -REF 893578.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.