Junior Systems Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Listed as one of the best companies to work for in The Sunday Times and winner of numerous awards and accolades. This established, international recruitment organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join their highly successful and expanding business on a permanent basis. Excellent working conditions within one of London's most prestigious buildings. Nearest stations are Aldgate and Liverpool Street.
This role will assist the Commercial Manager to deliver technical support to the Business. Providing an efficient and effective service, and acting as the first point of contact for general employee IT, phone and database queries.
- CRM back-up super User (Bullhorn)
- Assisting with system queries and managing ticketing system
- Managing IP restrictions
- Performing Database maintenance
- Checking and maintaining company CV mailboxes
- Controlling access permissions and privileges
- Writing database documentation
- Training and testing duties
- 1st point of contact for internal employees
- Liaising with IT Support team
- Maintenance of website domains, renewals, purchases
- Maintenance of social media logins spreadsheet, performing audits and requesting updates
- Working with the Finance department to process paid for accounts
- Assisting with Office 365 licensing and reporting (mailbox size/traffic)
- Managing London office equipment, including purchase orders, logging defects, updating warranties and working to achieve the most competitive price amongst suppliers
- Assisting with management of supplier contracts; maintaining and developing relationships and ensuring service level agreements are met
- Computer Science (or relevant alternative) degree
- Knowledge of accounting and billing systems
- Network support experience
- Planning, Monitoring and Analysing
- Experience of Excel and Word
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focused Service Excellence
- Previous experience with Database/Reporting tools such as; SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, VBA, Macros, MIS, ACCESS, SAS, SQL SERVER, ORACLE, Python, Alteryx or Tableau.
- Previous experience joining databases using. CSVs etc.
Salary Junior level £18-21k, Advanced level £24-25k plus possible performance related bonus.
The position is Monday to Friday and the hours are 8am-5:30pm