1 day left
- Full Time
The Site Manager will over see all areas of the build. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
They grown from a small, family-owned firm to one of the most successful house builders in the UK. From one bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses, they pride themselves on understanding the aspirations of all of their buyers, not just in the type of home that suits their needs, but in the environment in which they want to live. Their high standard of service and build-quality is endorsed by their customers.
- To be a positive and inspirational leader who actively engages with the workforce to enhance the productivity of the project.
- To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Leading a package of works, with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all
- To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
- To report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analysing and providing seeking solutions
- Liaising with clients, professional staff including sub-contractors and the general public.
- Supervising contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
- Meeting with subcontractors.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
- Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner.
The successful Site Manager for this role will be highly motivated and be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment and have proven experience working to tight deadlines. Have a strong track record working on 20+ unit projects of mixed houses and flat blocks. Have excellent customer and business communication skills. Experience managing Assistant Site Managers and a strong background in handling sub-contractors.
My client is offering £50-52,000 plus a competitive package for the successful candidate. A personal feel from the close-knit team and a great sense of job satisfaction are standard.
Great career progression opportunities.