6 days left
- Full Time
Are you hard-working, energetic, efficient, enthusiastic, have initiative and relevant experience in the industry?
Everything5pounds.com aims to become the biggest online retail shop which attracts its customers through its products and extremely low prices. We provide quality stylish clothing at a fixed low price and provide swift delivery and outstanding customer service.
We are looking to recruit a photographer to join our team.
The ideal candidate should be extremely passionate and looking for a long term opportunity to develop and make their mark as part of a rapidly growing business.
- Work alongside whole team to create high quality and consistent images for fashion and still life ecom
- Offer photographic support to the studio team including post production work
- Maintain brand consistency across all product ranges
- Ensuring the studio is appropriately set-up and backed up at the end of the day
- Maintain all equipment
- Meeting deadlines promptly
- Assisting to any production that takes place on location in order to meet the company’s needs
Skills for the Ideal Candidate:
- One year Previous experience in ecom
- Proven experience of using studio lighting and photography equipment
- Have good knowledge of product photography
- Excellent knowledge of Capture one and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Have a good understanding of fashion
- Have a good understanding of white balancing, colour correction and a creative eye for detail
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today