Exhibition Stands & Sponsorship Sales Manager - Festival
1 day left
- Full Time
Exhibition Stands & Sponsorship Sales Manager
My client is a global hospitality events company and are leaders in their field.
They are looking for an Exhibition Stands & Sponsorship Sales Manager, who will be responsible for maximizing all potential revenue to achieve/exceed targets on their designated events. They will be responsible for selling stand and sponsorship packages.
- High level revenue generator
- Organised and motivational leader
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercially aware
- Customer focused
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- Ability to deliver results through others
- High attention to detail
- Initiative and solution led thinking
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience with telesales or high volume calling
- Minimum of 4 years’ sales experience
- Great IT skills including all Microsoft packages
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the sales strategy that delivers specified revenue targets across your portfolio of events
- Work independently and lead the sales plan on lead show campaign
- Consistently deliver on set revenue targets target through personal contribution and good management and motivation of the wider commercial team.
- Maximize stand and sponsorship sales by creating new relationships & opportunities
- Retain integrity of events by adhering to set processes and maintaining high yield
- Achieve and maintain high activity (over 30 dials a day – 5 effective calls when in office)
- Cross sell into the Arts & Entertainment event portfolio
- Maintain, develop and manage sales database that records key contacts and sales communication Maintaining client relationships and growing client portfolio
- Ability to manipulate/translate visitor-marketing strategies/plans into exhibitor sales benefits.
- Creating sales mailers campaign and delivery working closely with marketing team.
- Drive lead proactive lead sourcing and communication from all mediums
- Develop an in depth understanding of the market landscape
- Contribute ideas to develop the event – read trade press, knowledge to spot new opportunities
- Able to take a brief, manage your own agenda and deliver without the need for reminders
- Create a customer care programme to maintain strong relationships, ensures excellent on site delivery and client retention
- Liaise professionally with internal departments/functions – marketing, operations, finance
- Create and execute a clear re-booking process to achieve specified targets
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to or call me -
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!