Electrical Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Project Manager, £70k, London
I am currently working in partnership with a Top Tier M&E contractor that boasts an annual company turnover of in excess on £100 million.
They are looking for an Electrical Project Manager that specialises within the commercial and residential sector.
As a company they specialise in multiple sectors; ranging from Commercial offices to highly complex heritage buildings.
They focus with all aspects of Mechanical & Electrical engineering from initial enquiry to project handover.
If you are an experienced Electrical Project Manager that would like to work on arguably one of London's most prestigious projects this is the opportunity for you!
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all pre-construction & drawings associated with the job.
- Take offs relevant to project specification.
- Procurement of all materials & subcontractors.
- Programming and planning.
- Labour management.
- Full Commercial control through to client handover.
Required Skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as an Electrical Project Manager.
- Qualified to at least City & Guilds level.
- Experience working in the Commercial/ Residential sector is essential.
It is also preferable if the candidate was to have experience managing schemes in excess of £5 million Electrical value.
- Basic Salary of up to £65,000
- Car Allowance
- Fully expenses Travel
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Guaranteed Company Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday
If your skill set matches the above please do drop Lily Hopkins a call on .
Even if you are not currently looking naturally still give me a call so I can keep you up to date about the job market in your specialist field.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.