- Full Time
M&E Coordinator wanted to work for recognised Contractor across the Humber & West Yorkshire.
The M&E Coordinator will be working on a number of projects ranging from £500k to £2m.
The role of the M&E Coordinator will involve:-
* Review Technical submissions for all items of major equipment M&E
* Review Drawings for Design intent Compliance
* Manage Co-ordinate between Utilities, Sprinklers, M&E installation, PV, Security, CCTV packages (where applicable)
* Manage RFI'/TQs raised by the contractors and answer accordingly
* Review design stage progress with meeting with the Direct Sub-Contractors, M&E subcontractor and CA
* Chair progress meetings with the Utilities, Sprinklers, M&E installation, PV, Security, CCTV packages (where applicable)
* Carry out quality installation inspections and report to the site team
* Help the site team review M&E progress in line with the Main Construction Programme
* Review testing and inspections plans Electrically
* Review Mechanical commissioning plans
* Witness M&E testing and commissioning
* Review / Manage the Handover documentation prior to client issue
* Have commercial awareness for assistance with variation validity/build-up
* O&M management
Ideally you will be from an M&E background or be working within a Contractor currently with a Building Services background.
To apply, please send your details through to or call on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.