Account Executive - Graduate - Tech Company
2 days left
- Full Time
Account Executive – Tech Hospitality Company
My client is a cool start-up hospitality/Tech business, operating on an international level, so progression within the company is rapid for the right person.
They are a game changer in helping hotels boost revenue and gain untapped guest insights!
The Account Executive will work with the Account Management team to help hotel partners unlock the full value of the product. You will help manage key hotel accounts and build relationships with hotels to ensure a deep understanding of their needs.
You are friendly, outgoing and are highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service and are comfortable analysing large amounts of data.
What is it?
- Regularly track and analyse hotel’s engagement level with product and how hotel partners are using it to boost revenues and guest satisfaction, and identify key areas for improvement
- Regularly coordinate with partner hotels to drive the implementation of the product’s features suite, constantly applying, refining, and innovating best practice approaches
- Regularly input data into Salesforce and prepare weekly and monthly data reports for review with Account Managers
- Manage hotel inquiries by phone, e-mail and/or face-to-face meetings
- Perform other pressing duties as required by Account Manager
Who Are You?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Prior experience not a must, however 1+ year working experience in either consulting or hospitality, account management/customer experience roles a plus
- Demonstrate good analytical, data-driven problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – understanding of SQL, Tableau, and other data analysis tools a plus
- Self-motivated and demonstrated capability to proactively maintain client relationships
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple accounts simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to or call me -
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month