Fiduciary Risk Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
Fiduciary Risk Officer
A new position to join an international company supporting governments, communities and organisations. Due to an increase in contract projects the company wishes to strengthen its fiduciary risk and financial management team.
We are looking for applicants with relevant experience and qualifications in financial management, preferably with an audit and or grant management background or public financial management.
Working closely with the Fiduciary Risk Manager and with the Performance & Risk Managers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Working to ensure strong financial management systems.
- Complete the fiduciary risk requirements of new grant applications, including due diligence assessment, and liaison with contractors/consultants assigned to due diligence deliverable tasks
- Carry out regular financial management checks on grant holders, assessment of financial reports and regular reporting on status of ongoing activities
- Monitor the in-house grant management database
- Ensure all communication and recording of due diligence information is completed and stored accurately
- Provide support to new business development in the areas of fund management and international PFM consultancy, maintaining and developing any existing and potential relationships to develop on-going and new business opportunities internationally
- Provide international consultancy on on-going projects and any new opportunities that emerge in fiduciary risk management or Public Financial Management at country level
- Review each grantee financial report to ensure that expenditure against budget is recorded
- Provide fiduciary technical support for the team, acting as the expert point of contact for all financial and fiduciary risk related issues arising on grants, for example to ensure budget templates and financial reporting processes are understood and adhered to.
- Education up to degree level or equivalent in a related subject
- Previous experience working in a finance/fiduciary role with proven experience in risk management, due diligence, audit or financial management
- Experience in proposal writing advantageous
- Essential IT skills inclusive of MS Office and in particular Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivating, able to work on own, with flexibility and ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and to undertake international travel
- French language skill would be beneficial but not required
A comprehensive job profile is available.
Salary Guide: £27,000 - £35,000 Pension, , Life insurance. 25 days holiday + Bank holidays