- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for our client based in Greenford or Farnborough. They are looking for an experienced Senior Radio Frequency Engineer to conduct activities to ensure products are designed to meet the requirements of the customers.
- Responsible for the design, development and support the products.
- Has a variety of engineering methods and techniques; applies and adapts these as necessary to create solutions.
- Will be involved in more than one project at any one time; multi-tasks appropriately to serve needs of all projects.
- Accurately estimates work of self and others; identifies cost-effective solutions in terms of both development time and materials; delivers predictably and increases team's ability to do the same.
- Requires support rather than supervision, and only for more complex tasks.
- Seeks input from peers and manager as required; ensures that work has been reviewed to a suitable level.
- Provides technical leadership within the team; shares knowledge willingly.
- Proposes and champions ideas for improvement.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced engineers on an informal basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in full life cycle of Radio Frequency development; adheres to strict engineering design processes.
- Proficient in Radio Frequency system design.
- Proficient in component-level design of RF modules, for example.
- Generates high quality, robust RF system designs to meet requirements.
- Integrates RF modules with other system components; contributes positively to identifying to which system component any issues encountered relate to; resolves any issues identified in RF modules.
- Determines and publishes the appropriate test strategy for RF blocks; ensures that suitable operation is confirmed in accordance with that test strategy.
- Degree in electronics, engineering, physics, or natural sciences