Front of House Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading London medi-spa, is now looking for a Front of House Manager for their clinic in Central London.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the reception area. You will manage and motivate the FOH team to achieve excellence in customer service, and to achieve sales targets on consultations and product sales.
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Managing the clinic reception, ensuring flawless presentation of the area and the reception team
- Training new Receptionists for their role
- Ensuring a positive client journey, dealing with client complaints in the absence of the Clinic Manager
- Admin duties: monitoring FOH team’s holidays and sicknesses, monitoring of no shows and cancellations, monitoring of cash, outstanding balances, cashing up etc.
- Sales reporting: daily reporting of sales figures, including consultations and product sales
- Assisting the Clinic Manager with strategies to drive sales
- Coordinating stock checks, assisting with ordering, and coordinating monthly product incentives
- Supporting the Clinic Manager in the day-to-day running of the clinic
The skills and experience necessary for this role:
- You are already working in the aesthetics industry, or work in a high-end beauty salon, spa or health club
- You have experience of supervising staff and can lead by example
- You have a proven record of target-driven sales and can motivate others to achieve their targets
- You are professional, mature and immaculately presented
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £24,000, and will have the chance to increase your earnings with commission.
If you match the essential criteria and want to take the next career step into management, please apply with your CV below.