After Sales & Service Administrator-Sittingbourne
4 days left
- Full Time
Similar experience in an office based sales, marketing and after-sales service environment is essential with excellent inter-personal communication skills including telephone, email, MS office products.
- Generating and answering sales leads for our services including machine spares, service activities and machine sales.
- Key account management of a large and diverse customer base with good business development and marketing skills.
- Organising and keeping logs of machine service requirements and service dates.
- Good knowledge of internal costing’s and margins etc.
- Engineering knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to use a computerised accounts/ERP system for the processing of all sales and also relevant purchase orders.
This is an office based role and there fore the candidate must reside in the South-East of England and within an easily commutable distance from Sittingbourne.
Immediate start available
£23kto £28kBasic Salary depending on experience
23-days Annual Holiday
Work place Pension Scheme