Marketing Assistant - Multiple B2B Brands
2 days left
- Full Time
Multi-brand marketing department within tech and business services seeks an ambitious, hands-on marketing assistant to work on digital, social, and communications.
About The Opportunity
We’re a small marketing department with multiple in-house brands, punching well above our weight. Our websites, social media, emails and campaigns reach millions every year, and with business growing strong, it’s time to grow the team.
The ideal applicant will have a good understanding of marketing principles, be ambitious to take ownership of campaigns, and have some experience managing brand marketing channels, particularly online. There’s a lot to do, but also the flexibility to make the role your own.
Marketing is fundamental to our business strategy. The brands our team manages cover digital and professional recruitment; eLearning; live events; business consultancy and more. But this isn’t your standard B2B marketing role - you’ll be encouraged to innovate, to create and to deliver strategies that make a real difference.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating digital content for multiple websites and channels
- Managing multiple social media channels, including PPC campaigns
- Devising, planning and creating email newsletters and CRM campaigns
- Assisting with communications projects including PR, event publicity, internal communications and more
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with:
- 2-3 Years’ experience working within a marketing department, either in-house or agency
- Practical digital marketing skills, particularly working with CMS’s, Blogs, Social Media, Email and more
- Good understanding of marketing principles
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free Parking/Ride to Work Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity with strong growth potential for the right candidate. If you feel you can bring something to the role, get in touch.