An exciting opportunity for the role of Registered Manager in Domicilary Care is now available in Bromley. This is a new role merging two home care companies and would suit a dynamic entrepreneurial individual looking for a challenge with real rewards. Our client is seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to lead the operation and fulfil the registered manager role.
The post is based in the London Borough of Bromley and will cover many areas.
• Register the operation with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
• Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
• Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
• Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts, Day Centres, Care Homes etc.
• Recruit and manage the care workers, and care co-ordinators and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
The Ideal Individual:
As a new department, they require an exceptional and experienced manager to develop and grow operations. The ideal individual will be:
• Passionate about their role, committed to the highest standards of care and compliant with CQC regulations.
• Entrepreneurial, driven by business growth and motivated to exceed demanding performance targets.
• An experienced leader, confident in interviews and able to grow, and manage a team of carers.
• At least two years’ experience in the care industry in a registered manager’s role within the domiciliary sector.
• Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and be working or willing to work towards level 5.
• Must have a full driving license.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
Contract Type: Full-time
Please apply online for the Registered Manager position with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.