Email Campaign Developer - Financial Services - Canary Wharf
- Full Time
HTML Email Campaign Developer - Financial Services - Canary Wharf
We have an exciting position for an experienced Email Campaign Developer to work onsite with a global financial services company based in Canary Wharf.
This is to join a fast paced and innovative creative and digital agency working onsite with one of the largest financial services companies in the UK. The main focus of this role will be to build and manage client email campaigns and support the team from end-to-end (design to delivery) on everything email utilising HTML / CSS in particular. In fact, you will be an expert in all things HTML / CSS and have a passion for producing efficient HTML/CSS code.
Working alongside the creative team and digital designers, you will prepare, optimise and export assets from approved PSD design files, other duties include:
- Populate, develop and build responsive/modular HTML emails for delivery via CheetahMail (Experian)
- Perform cross-client testing using Litmus
- Work with Project Managers to develop personalised emails using live/dynamic content, integrated web content, APIs and 3rd party apps
- Adhere to production schedules and deadlines for all communications
- Collaborate with Project Managers and report to key stakeholders / cross-functional teams to consistently deliver quality communications that support business objectives
- Provide sound best practice direction and solutions to email campaign related challenges
Essential experience of the following is required:
- Good Knowledge of modular and responsive HTML and CSS for email marketing
- Handwritten HTML & CSS (Correct use of markup and styling)
- Attention to detail and quality
- A solid understanding of cross-client/platform issues, code solutions, best practices and email guidelines/standards
- A genuine passion for front-end development
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills
- Competent using PC and Mac
- An online portfolio of projects demonstrating examples of work, personal projects or related educational background
Prior experience of CheetahMail is highly desirable but not essential. Moreover, this opportunity would suit an experienced HTML Email Developer working in the financial services industry already or someone who has a keen interest in getting into this sector.
We are actively recruiting for this vacancy so please send through your CV to be considered.