Senior Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
LMA Recruitment are working with a Commercial Law Firm based in London who are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with recording and paying supplier invoices
- Reconcile firms bank accounts, monitor bank accounts and resolve any statement queries and post items onto the ledger on a daily basis
- Assist in the checking and posting of month end bills and writing off non billable time
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Record rechargeable invoices to the clients ledgers
- Monitor accounts emails and deal with queries
- Assist Finance Manager with Supervisory duties when required
The successful candidate must have 2-3 years experience in an Accounts Assistant position within t Law Firm. Knowledge of double entry book-keeping is key.