Electrical Pump Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Electrically qualified pump engineers required in London for an American owned & international wastewater pump company, they have urgent requirements throughout the UK & Ireland for experienced electro-mechanical engineers. The package the company offer is very attractive as well as the benefits package & ongoing courses paid for by the company enable there employees to progress there skill set further.
Based in or around London but willing to cover long distances in a field service position.
- You will be working on equipment such as controls, booster sets, pressurisation units, submersible pumps, pumping stations & additional wastewater pumps.
Duties will include servicing, maintaning, repairing & installation.
- Good customer service skills will be crucial within this role.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working on wastewater pumps.
- Happy to travel long distance in a field service role.
- You will need excellent customer service skills for this role.
- Capable of servicing, maintaining, reparing & installaling pumps & pumping stations.
- Willing to work on waste & sewage equipment.
- Electrically qualified to level 2 or 3 City & Guilds.
- 17th Edition qualification beneficial.
- £27,000-£32,000 dependent on experience & qualifications
- Overtime available at higher rates
- Door to door pay
- 39 hour weeks
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company van included in package
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Bradley Dalton, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.