Group Financial Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
An innovative AIM listed marketing business is hiring a Group Finance Manager for their London HQ. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for preparation of financial statements, playing a key role in the month end process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the review of subsidiary management accounts, preparation of Group company management accounts and delivery of consolidated monthly management accounts and board report;
- Responsible for preparation of year end Annual Report and Financial Statements and Interims for the Group
- Responsible for the preparation of the holding/dormant company’s financial statements
- Support in the preparation of Group company budgets and forecasts and consolidation of underlying subs (c.12) budgets and forecasts;
- Responsible for accounting approach for the group structure and any acquisitions that might occur in the future;
- Providing IFRS technical advice over various issues as they arise;
- Support the Senior FM managing delivery timetable of underlying information;
- Support where required for underlying subsidiaries; and
- System support
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA) from a reputable practice firm. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a hugely successful business with ambitious growth plans and an opportunity to develop internally within the wider group.