- Full Time
Are you passionate about learning and development in customer contact……..we have a fantastic training manager role based in central London with a rapidly expanding client. Experience of designing and delivering training in a contact centre environment is required, even better if you have experience of the retail sector too. The role is also strategic with the opportunity to become the 'go to’ person for training / L&D across the business. New high tech offices and an environment you will instantly love!
The Training Manager is responsible for creation and delivery of all training across the organisation and all sites. This is a pivotal role to support client’s growth ambition and strengthen our leading market position within the UK and expansion plans throughout Europe.
As the Training Manager you will be responsible for ensuring competency is gained and maintained primarily for all Contact Centre staff but also support induction and the on-boarding process of all new employees across other areas within the business.
As the only Training capacity within the business, you will take full responsibility for training and development of all staff applying creative techniques, software solutions and learning methodologies to ensure all training programmes, workshops and ad-hoc sessions are engaging, interactive and continuously develop staff skills and competencies.
- Creation, development and delivery of engaging and innovation training to gain and maintain competency across frontline staff as well as support for on-boarding other areas of the business
- Work with other stakeholders within the business including Continuous Improvement Manager and Quality and Talent Development Manager to drive through improvements of skills and competencies of frontline staff as well as internal and external processes
- Apply a flexible and adaptable approach to support trending issues across the floor, creating solutions and workshops to maintain a constant high quality customer experience
- Coordinate and support regional trials, pilots, business change and product launches as appropriate for each region
- Conduct regular assessments on training content and delivery through reviews and feedback from attendees
- Product regular reports and analysis shared with key stakeholders on the competencies across frontline staff
- Plan and organise training calendar supporting business growth
- Creative and engaging induction programmes for all staff using innovative platform solutions
- E-learning plans and improvements
- Engaging on-boarding experience for all new employees going through induction
- Support for other areas of the business in training needs and programme solutions
- Support business change on comms and readying the business before execution
What we’re looking for:
- Strong people management skills with a passion for nurturing talent and developing staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, productive and familiar with fast-paced environments
- Keen eye on detail and quality output for training material
- Constant hunger to find new delivery techniques and platforms to help support training and development across the organisation
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in similar role in Contact Centre business
- Retail sector experience is desirable
- Multi-level stakeholder engagement skills
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits