Project Planner Ultra High End Residential
Job Title -Project Planner (Asta)
Location - North London
Salary level - £60,000 / £70,000 + a bonus + an excellent benefits package
Project - Ultra High-End Residential single dwelling project
Location - North London
Project Value - £45 Million +
Duration - 24 Month
Details - Ultra high end spec / New build / Refurb / Out buildings within extensive grounds
Client / Role
I am looking for a Project Planning Engineer to work at the £45M private residential scheme. Our client are a very specialist contractor who work within the ultra-high end market. They have a client with a £45m budget for their new home in North London. The project has at least 2 years of work on it, and the programme is currently being put together. This is a site based role, however you may be asked to visit the office on a weekly basis.
Reporting in to the Head of Planning / Leasing with the client
- Overseeing the overall project programmes for design, procurement and construction, decanting and commissioning.
- Assisting with value engineering.
- Providing a planning and logistics strategy.
- Providing expert critical analysis of the sequencing methodologies.
- Maintaining and updating the work package document, including the present and future procurement schedules, package content sheets and bar charts.
- Advising the project teams on programming issues and ways to improve in order to better the programme duration. - Incorporating package contract programmes in the main programme.
- Overseeing the progress of the site, reporting any deviations to the programme.
- Ensuring optimum efficiency by challenging the package proposals.
- Keeping up to date with advancements on the technical side.
- Creating planning meetings to identify any areas of the procurement, design and construction which could be improved on as well as getting all three disciplines are communicating
- Gathering information from the construction teams and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports. - Keeping regular contact with the Site Managers to create and agree programme and implementation activities.
- Speaking to Site / Package Managers to develop short and long term plans.
- Creating and issuing the monthly report and weekly 'S' curves.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- At least 6 years' experience working as a Project Planner for a leading Main Contractor. Ideally within the residential sector
- Proficient using ASTA Power Project.
- Experience working on a build project over £40m.
- Strong planning, excellent problem solving and good communication skills required.
- Professionally qualified (MCIOB, MRICS) would be advantageous.
If you are looking to work for an high business, on an really specilzed utlta high end residential project, please apply below with your latest CV.