2 days left
- Full Time
Candidates must be able to oversee multiple tasks, liaise with all contacts from authorities to contractors and be able to work independently and effectively. They must be able to use the civil engineering and house building background.
They are a house builder with an enviable reputation for producing high quality, new homes in sustainable developments. They use innovative technology and construction methods to deliver new homes which exceed their customer's expectations.
- An understanding of planning and building control conditions
- Deliver technical information from day one to construction
- Optimising spend through all aspects of the project
- Understanding the time frame and the ability to stick to it
- Manage and ensure that design projects are delivered efficiently
- Checking of the design drawings and documentation
- Appointment of consultants
- Co-ordinating external consultants who produce detailed working drawings for residential development projects.
Candidates should have a knowledge of:
- UK Building Regulations, CDM Regulations and the Planning process
- Product, consultants and authorities
- Civil engineering background
- House building background
The position offers a competitive salary and package and you will have the ability to work with a fantastically experienced and supportive management team.