Sales Order Processor - B2B - Croydon - £25,000
2 days left
- Full Time
The company is a B2B corporate office supplies provider and we provide Stationery, Furniture, Marketing Print, Branded Work-wear and Promotional items, Managed Print Services (multi-function printers, fax machines and the maintenance of these), Archiving, Shredding and Recycling.
Our Customer Service Assistants are effectively in-house Account Managers and the main part of their role is to assist customers with queries (by phone, email or 'live chat'), advise when a product on 'back order' or that are out of stock and recommend an alternative.
Sourcing 'special' non catalogue items is also part of your role from alternative on-line suppliers and process manual orders if a customer hasn’t ordered via our on-line ordering system before.
- Manage customer queries via telephone, email and live chat
- Sales order processing
- Sourcing quotes for 'special’ items
- Processing back orders
- Experience required
- Two years’ B2B sales administrations, customer service or order processing
- Must have industry experience gained within an office supplies reseller, furniture or janitorial services background
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Organised with solid administration skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good time management
- Raising POs / placing customer orders on a back office system
- Horizon Back office systems experience is highly desirable but training will be provided
- Ability to multi-task
- Industry experience highly desirable although not essential
- Team player
- IT literate (MS Office & Outlook)
Salary: upto £25,000
Career progression: Account Manager Position
Hours: 09:30 - 18:00
Holiday entitlement: 20 plus additional days during the Christmas period when the office is closed (typically an additional 2-4 days)
Free on-site parking
The ideal candidate will come from a B2B background in stationery reseller, or manufacturer, furniture provider, janitorial wholesaler and print or promotional merchandise company.
If you wish to apply, please contact Flame Recruit Limited quoting reference 2190.