4 days left
- Full Time
A progressive and ambitious technology group, operating with an exciting sector are looking for a Scrum Master to join an important area of their business.
Alongside empowering two development squads the Scrum Master will be required bring proven leadership capabilities to the position.
This position will suit a Scrum Master who has worked with a focus on leadership or a Software Development team lead who has managed or supervised within an agile environment.
The successful Scrum Master will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Previous Scrum Master or Agile development team lead experience.
- Experience of conducting Scrum ceremonies.
- Previous experience of enabling teams to achieve a regular, short term release cycles.
- Previous experience of Continuous Integration or continuous Development. (Desirable)
- Proven leadership and persuasion skills.
The responsibilities of the Scrum Master will include:
- Working in a collaborative environment with stakeholders and feature development teams, typically consisting of a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Testers and Developers.
- Acting as an escalation point for issues and risks.
- Ensuring non-functional areas are considered in the backlog prioritisation process.
- To ensure effective use of sprint retrospectives.
This is great opportunity for an established Scrum Master or a Development Team Leader looking to move into a Scrum Master position.
The organisation are committed to an Agile and collaborative culture and self-development is actively encouraged.
In addition the salary for this position the company offer a range of benefits including 25 days leave + Bank Holidays, Flexible working hours, Private healthcare and company pension matched at 5%.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to