Programmatic Data Revenue Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
My client are the largest parenting community site across online and social, and they are looking for their next Programmatic Data Revenue Manager to join their team. This is a new role, and the Programmatic Data Revenue Manager will lead the monetization of the UK data strategy.
They are at a pivotal point in their journey to monetize beyond the traditional revenue streams - this role will be a crucial pillar in our strategy to identify and establish new technology areas and partners with which to work across all of their touch-points (online, in app, and social). Their business benefits from high value, high demand, quality audiences that can be segmented for precision targeting, hence why they are on the look out for their next Programmatic Data Revenue Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Programmatic Data Revenue Manager can expect the following responsibilities and tasks:
• To be able to fully understand the programmatic world, and be able to monetize the data it holds
• Understand why data is an integral part of programmatic marketing
• Activate and monetize data within the programmatic eco-system
• Innate understanding of the most valuable data requested by buyers and resellers/3rd party
• You should keep abreast of the major players in both data and programmatic markets
• To be seen as an expert with the data or programmatic space and have expertise in understanding the revenue potential therein
• To effectively negotiate the best deals to maximise sustainable profit margin
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has a successful background in strategic thinking and strategic sales. If you want to know more, keep reading!
Experience and Skills:
The Programmatic Data Revenue Manager will be expected to know and understand the following:
Strategic Ability -
• Sees ahead clearly to identify monetization opportunities and act on them;
• can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately;
• has broad knowledge and perspective;
• is future oriented;
• can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods;
• can create competitive and breakthrough strategies
• Desire to drive a unique and very exciting programmatic and data monetization programme
• Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment,
• Minimum 18 months experience in either a data or programmatic role
Success Criteria -
• Fast growth of programmatic and data revenue streams
• Drive innovation to create new profitable commercial revenues.
• Find new opportunities for our brands
• Scout out new opportunities in both technology and data markets
If you think you are up to the challenge of becoming this company's next Programmatic Data Revenue Manager, please apply now!