A leading Private Equity group is looking for new a Finance Manager to join their growing Property division. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Accountant looking to make a move into a collaborative and dynamic team environment where using your initiative is encouraged.
The purpose of the Finance Manager role is to take responsibility for all Financial, Investor and Management reporting, including Forecasting, Audit, Managment Information and Analysis.
- Responsible for the Audit and tax compliance for eight funds of varying structures (LP, LLP or Limited company)
- Regulatory reporting.
- Full ownership of Investor and Board reporting, including presentation at relevant meetings.
- Reporting on Bank debt for applicable entities.
- Development and implementation of improved internal procedures
Qualifications & Expertise
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 2 years PQE within Industry.
- Experience with different company structures, preferably within Real Estate or Property.
- Experience with FCA Regulatory Reporting
- Proactively provides accurate and timely updates on status of work and escalates issues.
- Ability to produce high quality work within agreed deadlines.
- Ability to manage expectations of managers and external stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with non-standard requests.
- Self-starter with a desire to develop their technical knowledge and skills.
Key Skills & Behaviours
- Demonstrates an appropriate level of technical skills for their role and an appreciation of current issues affecting their profession and the Private Equity industry.
- Takes responsibility for the quality, completeness and accuracy of work.
- Shows initiative, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Critically evaluates and challenges current work practices.
- Is able to deal with challenging deadlines and prioritises effectively.
- Provides accurate and timely updates on status of work and escalates issues appropriately.
- Participates actively in meetings, has 'meeting presence’.
- Is a committed team member who shares information, knowledge, and experience openly.
- Communicates in a clear and practical manner both verbally and in writing.