Continuous Improvement Executive
- Full Time
Continuous Improvement Executive, Bournemouth - up to £30,000
A Professional Services Consultancy requires a Continuous Improvement Executive with a keen interest in developing systems, processes and people. Joining during an exciting period of growth, you’ll manage and review the back-office support systems and processes and implement changes to increase efficiency and business success.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Suggesting, planning and implementing business improvement projects and process reviews
- Overseeing the general office maintenance and administration tasks and updating the internal systems
- Managing supplier relationships, placing orders and delivering cost efficiencies
- Managing the finance function, processing invoices and monitoring adherence to budgets
- Providing HR administration support and being the main point of contact for the outsourced HR consultancy
- A confident, organized and proactive approach
- Motivation to really make a difference by problem solving
- An analytical mind, be commercially aware and process oriented
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well, both autonomously and in a team
- Experience of financial reporting using Excel and Sage line 50
- A Business Management or similar degree would be desirable
You will be working for a rapidly evolving business with training and longer term progression opportunities. You will be based in the company’s state of the art offices in Bournemouth. In return you'll receive a highly competitive salary and benefit scheme as well as 25 days holiday.
If you are looking to really add value in a growing and innovative company, please send your CV to Linda Lord at Rubicon People at or call .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.