Business development Manager - Scotland
Our client is one of the most established and most respected names within the Commercial Cleaning products industry, founded on high quality products and flawless reputation, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover Scotland.
* Selling the company's full range of Commercial Cleaning products, chemicals and accessories covering Scotland
* Selling into the hospitality, catering, education and care sector the majority of your time will be hunting out new business, spending 3-4 days out on patch.
* Developing New Business you will be dealing with Finance Directors, Bursars, General Management, Head Chef’s, Head Buyers and Company Director’s.
* Given the autonomy of managing your own diary in order to hit KPI and revenue targets.
* Ideally you will have a proven track record of selling Chemical products into the hospitality and catering industry across Scotland.
* You will be living commutable to the M8 Corridor and comfortable in a Field Sales role.
* Able to self generate leads and close sales, adept in journey planning and building long lasting relationships.
* You will be corporate in appearance and highly motivated to succeed.
* £30,000 - £36,000 Basic Salary
* £50K OTE Uncapped
* 25 days holiday
* Company Car - Fully expensed
* Monthly Commission