Engineering Assessor / Trainee Assessor
Engineering Assesor/Trainee Assessor
£22,000 - £23,000/year
Permanent contract - required ASAP
Working out of Cardiff and covering the South Wales area. This Times Top 100 Company are growing; building on over a decade of delivering high quality vocational training programmes and work placement opportunities with their energetic, dynamic, adaptable and ethical approach.
Already with a strong presence in their respective markets; including Child Care, Team Leading and Manufacturing. They are now looking to expand their Engineering team with the addition of a qualified Engineering Assessor/Trainee Assessor to join their team on a permanent basis to assist with growth and the intake of new learners expected to be in place by September of this year.
- To deliver, support and guide learners through framework and standalone qualifications
- Provision of a high-quality learning experience
- Participate to all aspects of the businesses development as agreed upon in business plan
- Reflect upon learner issues and provide timely and lasting solutions
- To support the end-to-end service approach of the Team and assist team members to ensure that all Learners receive their certificates and portfolios in a timely manner.
- To encourage occupational development of your learners via ongoing learning and development and promotion of company services.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding agreed KPI's (bonus available)
- Qualified to A1, TAQA, CAVA or D32/33
- Experience of working with e-portfolio
- Relevant professional background/experience within any of the following fields:
- Fabrication & Welding
- Electrical and technical engineering
- Engineering Maintenance
- Engineering Technical Support
- Engineering Toolmaking
- Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Mechanical Manufacturing Operations
- Engineering Leadership
Benefits (include but limited to):
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (rising by 5 days over length of service)
- Day off for birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Mobile phone+
- Breakdown recovery+
- Bonus for hitting KPI's
- 35p/mile fuel allowance (rising)
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
This is a permanent position direct with the employer. No temp to perm involved.
This opportunity is available for a start ASAP for the appropriate candidate. The company offer unlimited opportunities for training and professional development within the business and pride themselves on their welcoming and vibrant working atmosphere. Due to the travelling involved in this post, this may be an ideal opportunity for a candidate living within travelable distance between Cardiff and Newport. However, strong candidates from other areas will be considered on merit.
For more information, please contact Colin Reeves at Team Opus on .
Team Opus is a recruitment agency specialising in recruiting and placing professionals in the work based learning, engineering and manufacturing industry throughout the Midlands region.