Assistant Block Property Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an Assistant Block Property Manager to join a residential block in Central London.
We're looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years building or services management experience to manage a small block of apartments. You will be a team player with the ability to use initiative and maintain high standards of customer care service levels.
About the role
- Provide property management support to the Property Management team, ensuring standards & deadlines are achieved
- Provide administrative and communication support to the Managers
- Have in-depth site knowledge and provide support to all site Managers
- Produce the budget and manage expenditure for your development. Adhere to the Landlord & Tenant act and work within the approved budgetary constraints
- Assist the team with contracts, tenders, processing purchase orders and invoices.
- Arrange works and ensure Health & Safety compliance
- Manage staff and contractors and monitor and review performance
- Understand and manage any building insurance claims, corresponding between Contractors, Insurers, Lessees & Managers
- Assist the team with all operational matters
- Attend and minute meetings with residents, on site staff and contractors as and when required, this will involve travelling between developments and some out of hours meetings
- Ensure Lessee enquiries are dealt with in a timely, helpful and professional manner
- Know how to interpret the lease and work within the terms of the lease at all times
- Liaise with Construction, Customer Care, Estate Agents, General Managers, Managing Agents, Sales & Marketing, Lessees & Tenants as required
- Minimum of 2 years building or services management experience
- Experience in managing a small portfolio of block residential properties
- Experience in managing landlord & tenant issues
- Knowledge of legislation and case law pertinent to the operational aspects of building regulations, estate management and health & safety
- Knowledge of working within budgetary constraints
- Manage and prioritise work under pressure
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Please apply with your CV today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *