Dual Restaurant Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Provide effective leadership to develop and unleash the full potential of a Team within a Busy Restaurant Environment
ensuring they can perform at their very best.
• Create and maintain great team sprits within the food service area.
• Promotes healthy relationships between both front & back of house teams
• Work closely with the catering Mgr. /Ops Mgr., recruit and retain new Team.
• Work with the catering Ops mgr. in implementing and maintain a structured training and development program
• Provide feedback, identifying development and training needs through the company appraisal process.
• Recognise good performance in the work place and where appropriate reward that performance.
• Identify poor performance and plan corrective coaching.
• Deliver and support Conference and Events Business
• Develop the Teams knowledge so that they are able to maximise the margin potential through effective use of stock management systems and procedures.
• Control Food Production levels in line within food cost Budgets
• Implement and maintain wastage control within the venue
• Previous experience within a high volume food & Beverage role (Essential)
• Previous experience with training and development
• Intermediate food hygiene certificate
• Computer literate
• Team Development
• Food & Beverage Quality Results
• Guest Satisfaction
• Completion of personal objectives
• All Catering Financials
A good salary and benefits are offered inc:
Bonus - OTE - 20%
30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing to 32 days after 2 years (inclusive of bank holidays)
Discounts across the company
Life Assurance Plan (worth 3.5x final salary)
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.