Commercial Analyst, central London, Marketing Services, £45-50k
Commercial Analyst, central London, Marketing Services, £45-50K
Exciting Commercial Finance opportunity to join a fast growing global agency and part of well established Plc. You will be in charge of running the client accounting and analysis for a high value long term client, which is critical to the long term growth and stability of the agency.
- Internal Project Tracker - keeping a tab on what cost proposals have been submitted/paid/what is left to be approved etc. Keeping on top of Project Leads and ensuring they submit and are following the correct process.
- Ensuring consistency across all Client Estimates
- Updating team on any process changes e.g. rate changes, new legislation
- Cost plus and activity based costing methods to construct client ratecards. Understanding of internal cost drivers.
- Competitor analysis and Cost comparison of rival pricing strategies and rates
- Review of client contracts such as NDA and MSA and involvement in the negotiation of these
- Providing pricing solutions for new business RFP, incorporating bonus schemes and volume discounts.
- Analysing Client P n L and providing commentaries and analysis into financial position. Scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Client reporting. creating reporting frameworks and models that delivered monthly or quarterly reports to client SLAs
- Helping the billing and management accounts in reporting revenue and recognition process
- Timesheet analysis and resource reconciliation to client retainer fees
- Tracking of individual Projects to check we aren’t over/under spending on projects and have enough money left for the Period of Performance
- Cost reconciliation at the end of projects
- Payment schedules with suppliers and key clients
- Ensuring all Client Estimates, and project approvals are filed appropriately
- Assisting with drafting of Terms Of References with suppliers
- Feeding into the Reporting Finance team in terms of: month end, weekly P&L and cashflow forecasting
Essential skills and qualifications required:
- Accountancy training - fully qualified
- Advanced on Microsoft Excel
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, hands on approach
- Team player
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.