Digital Personalisation Manager
If you've got experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and are looking for a role setting out the strategy behind digital personalisation for a massive consumer brand business with tens of millions of customers, and a complex set of customer journey's, this is likely the role you've been looking for!
As the Digital Personalisation Manager, you will be joining a digital department responsible for optimising customer's usage of digital channels which cover both sales and service aspects of all digital platforms (web and app).
Those journeys can be hugely complex and diverse, based on different customer needs - and as the Digital Personalisation Manager, your remit will be to devise the strategy behind how the company delivers its personalisation strategy, how making journeys dynamic and adaptive based on customer's needs.
The principal output will be to ensure customers have a positive, optimised experience which will evolve throughout their lifecycle with the company to become more intuitive and useful, meaning digital channel engagement becomes more and more ergonomic as time goes by.
The team you will be joining covers that entire lifecycle too - from prospect to retention, working across marketing, commercial and operations teams to ensure there's a best in class approach delivered to digital self-service functionality for the consumer.
You will be responsible for devising and managing the digital audience segmentation strategy, developing the data management platform's (DMP) capabilities, including journeys and experiences, in collaboration with the marketing function.
This is a truly collaborative environment where things are delivered in an Agile framework, working within a matrix organisation. So it's important you're able to clearly set a vision and take customers and stakeholders along with you to achieve results and business outputs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Shape and drive the digital and online execution of the DMP strategy with the Data Marketing and Operations teams;
- Work with an offshore team to size and build audiences within the DMP
- Collaborate with marketing teams, digital and commercial functions to execute tagging implementation to enable personalisation of content and to generate reporting and insights
- Identify analytical opportunities to drive insights and work with Stakeholders to further evolve the DMP strategy
- Presentations to internal and external teams of the benefits being driven by the DMP
Role: Digital Personalisation Manager
Location: London (will have some travel a couple of times a week to Berkshire)
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Benefits: ~10% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
- You're experienced with using Adobe Audience Manager (AEM) and could be seen as a subject matter expert with this tool
- Experience of working in a Digital Marketing environment including content planning and segmentation
- Evidence of managing senior stakeholders to influence decisions
- Great evidenced experience in applying segmentations to create personalised digital customer journeys and architecting these into a DMP
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Broad knowledge of Digital marketing to include campaign management, content-targeting, SEO and multi-variate testing
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.