5 days left
- Full Time
Estate Manager for prime estate in White City
An experienced Estate Manager is required by a well-established property management firm in White City. This company is one of the most successful residential managing agents in the UK. They have provided residential property management services for more than 14 years and have developed a reputation as one of the nation's leading block and estate management specialists.
With the support of the latest technology, systems and procedures, their extensive network of property and estate managers are second to none when it comes to 'hands on' management and delivering on customer service which is above and beyond expectation.
The development is consisting of 432 high quality residential units. The development boasts independent restaurants, a three-screen cinema, premium health club, pool and spa, private gardens, redesigned historic public realm terraces with cultural event spaces, a Soho House hotel and private members' club and 275,000ft2 Grade A office all set in a 14 acre site.
As an Estate Manager, you will manage the development and its employees, overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders and will lead on the delivery of excellent customer service to all residents and guests.
The ideal Estate Manager will have experience in managing a high end residential development.
The duties of this estate manager role will include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining the grounds and common areas to an extremely high standard
- Carry out general management of the estate including all administrative duties
- Liaise with contractors and oversee all building works to ensure minimal disruption to residents
- Build and maintain a working relationship with staff and estates residents
- Maintain budget requirements
- Deliver team leadership, training, customer service to all staff
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered too
- Risk management, security and health and safety compliance
- Complaint handling and managing disputes
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels
- 360 staff management to include drawing up staff contracts and job descriptions
- Ensure appropriate training and compliance with Health and Safety and employment legislation
- Preparation of cyclical maintenance and repairs for plant and machinery along with day-to-day repairs/maintenance
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions
- Oversee day-to-day communications and correspondence
The ideal estate manager will have:
- Previous experience, preferably around central London
- Experience of delivering maintenance including working knowledge of periodic maintenance schedules
- A strong understanding of current building legislation and safety procedures
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient manner with strong customer service and a proactive attitude
- General building maintenance knowledge
- IRPM (or higher), IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications
- Substantial managerial or supervisory experience gained within a similar customer focused role
- Demonstrated experience understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines
- Good understanding of health and safety processes
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £50,000pa + benefits
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious development located in White City, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Cobalt for further information.