3 days left
- Full Time
Our client has rapidly become recognised as one of the most dynamicand influential fashion distributors in the UK & Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the PR Executive is to work with the PR Marketing Manager to improve the perceived value of the Company and all of the brands it represents to its customers and the wider market through press activity.
- Day to day execution of the seasonal PR and marketing strategy, including bit not limited to sample & pricing requests, events management, copywriting and look book generation.
- Craft and pitch both proactive and reactive stories to print & digital press.
- Build nurture strong relationships with relevant fashion & lifestyle press contacts.
- Manage the press contact list.
- Generate monthly PR reports, with appropriate metrics, for all the brands.
- Ensure all graphics are in line with the overall creative vision of the Company and its brands.
- Oversee the showroom team to ensure efficient sample management processes are in place to support both sales and marketing functions.
- Oversee the visual merchandiser to create seasonal VM plans within retail partners to maximise sales.
- Must process UK press contacts across fashion and lifestyle titles.
- Minimum 1-2 years PR experience, in house or agency.
- Knowledge and experience using social platforms and interest in the digital space.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Creative by nature.
- Proactive attitude
If this role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference