2 days left
- Full Time
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours a week
My client, an established company in South Molton, is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst who is looking for a new opportunity. The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for producing reports and analysing financial information accordingly.
Main duties include:
- To assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, analysing against key financial data/ information.
- To highlight any data issues and aim to resolve them
- To provide support and assistance in the production of budgets and forecasts, by providing data and analysing trends
- To provide relevant performance analysis
- To assist in the analysis of marketing and campaign activity
- To liaise with the Finance Operations team to understand underlying expense transactional detail
- To perform ad hoc projects and duties as required by the Management Accountant
- Previous accounts or analysis experience
- Ability to utilise Excel to it's full potential using vlookup, pivot tables and formulas
- Studying towards achieving AAT qualification
- 5 GCSE A to C grade, including Maths and English
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to contact me on or alternatively, email .
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.