2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading IT business based just outside Exeter and they are looking to recruit an experience Payroll Clerk for a long term permanent career opportunity. The company has a long history within the area and will happily pay for any professional study to help grow your career if you wish.
- To process payroll payments.
- To process final holiday pay for leavers, checking the calculations are correct for the payments requested.
- Ensuring we have all final holiday forms for all leavers in the week.
- Printing P45 and posting it to the employees. Dealing with returned mail.
- Process payroll deductions.
- Checking all rotas are submitted on time the time. Printing off the rotas.
- Reconciliation of the analysed rota to the payroll.
- Processing SSP. Manually calculating and processing sick notes and ensuring absences are correctly recorded.
- Preparing manual calculations of SMP, SPP, ShPP.
- Liaising with third parties eg HMRC.
- Liaising with payroll provider to remedy processing /system errors.
- Administering gym benefit. Liaising with employees and preparing application for submission, processing deductions and arranging cancellations.
- Bacs Rejected payments, recording and chasing the site for updates. Preparing the payment for processing again once details have been updated.
If you have a minimum of 1 - 3 years Payroll experience please don't hesitate to apply as soon as possible.