Java Software Engineer
Junior & Senior Java Software Engineer (Backend)
Java 8; Docker; Spring boot; Spring data; Hibernate; Backend; API integration; Software Engineer; AI solutions; Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, Google and more)
Our client is a healthcare APP developer. Making good use of the power of computing and their medical expertise, they are developing accessible and affordable healthcare service to everyone on this planet. A large team of scientists, IT engineers and clinicians are working towards this goal.
The London team (friendly work environment) is now seeking 5-7 Junior & Senior level Java Software Engineers experienced in developing scalable, well-tested, and maintainable Java applications / microservices using any (or no) framework. You must be able to translate design and specs into beautiful, usable applications. You will be expected to develop a market-leading products with other great software engineers.
- Engineer and implement highly scalable systems, using the best development practices and tools.
- Help define company's development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc).
- Continuously monitor the quality of company's systems, design measurements to monitor their health (both the engineering systems and data quality).
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Rich experience with Java and the associated ecosystem
- Deep understanding of systems design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or any proprietary clouds.
- You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organisation toward a consensus.
- Fluent in multiple development languages (static and dynamic, across multiple paradigms), and interested in learning more.
- Competitive salary package including share scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and life insurance
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Team-building & regular social gathering activities