Commercial Ad Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
ole title: Commercial/Advertising Manager Publications
Salary bracket £35K-£50k AAE + uncapped commission
About my client is an award-winning multi-channel brand encompassing a monthly newsstand and subscription magazine, website, e-newsletter suite, consumer and B2B events division.
• Simply Health package including discounted gym membership
• Pension scheme
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 with length of service
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Travel card loan
• 1 hour lie in/early finish on your birthday
• 4.30pm finish on Fridays
• Sales days out throughout the year + company Summer & Christmas parties
• Continuous training and development
The role will be based in the offices in central London which benefits from excellent transport links.
About the team We value innovation and results over satisfying KPIs. Employees are encouraged to use their initiative to improve their skills and abilities; whether this is identifying training courses that you feel may benefit you, or going to trade shows in the UK or abroad. If you can demonstrate the potential benefits there is nothing to stop you spending more time out meeting your clients than at your desk on the phone!
You will be part of a dynamic and sociable group split into two divisions - Consumer and Business & Professional. Cross portfolio selling is actively encouraged and there is a strong team ethos with regular meetings to share ideas and success stories.
We enjoy two fully funded company parties each year (this year the venues are in london and there are frequent team nights out as well, especially on Fridays when we have the added bonus of finishing work at 4.30pm.
Description of the role
Build and develop cross-channel advertising and sponsorship sales for this 24 year old award-winning brand and manage a team of 2-3 sales executives. You will have exceptional communication skills, a top level track record in developing advertising and sponsorship revenues and be a core part of the development of the brand. You will be expected to immerse yourself in the travel industry and attend all the major trade events both in the UK and globally.
Excellent understanding of all media channel sales including print, digital, events.
• Work with editorial team to implement new initiatives.
• Run commercial client meetings as required.
• Identify, propose and implement commercial elements of new initiatives.
• Ensure time allocations across accounts are achieving account targets and maximising profitability.
• Good understanding of profitability inc. commission structure.
• Regular, accurate forecasting across account(s).
• Set KPIs for junior team members as required including commission structures.
• Ownership of liaison with publishing, production and finance teams as required.
• Take responsibility for the development and management of designated team members.
• Implement new ideas for lead generation and new revenue streams.
Strong communication skills (written and oral).
• Strong work ethic.
• Willingness to learn.
• Well presented, confident and enthusiastic.
• Motivator of self and others.
• Innovative / Desire to push things forward.
• Organisational skills.
Other educational or professional qualifications Essential Desirable
• Five years sales experience.
• Degree educated.
Contact details Please send your CV with a covering letter to the commercial director Frederick