I am currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for an SME business in Shepherds Bush.
Candidates must be have previous experience implementing and updating systems as there are many processes that can be improved to make the finance function run a lot smoother. The business is currently expanding and this is a newly created position so it is a role where you can really make your mark and find a business with long term growth potential.
Looking for candidates who have worked in a similar sized business who are looking for a FC level role. Duties will include:
· Overseeing the accounts team
· Preparing of quarterly and annual consolidated accounts
· Variance analysis
· Cash flow forecasting and cash updates
· Reconciling balance sheet accounts
· Analysing P & L accounts
· Maintaining fixed asset register
· Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
· Month end journals
· Managing banking procedures and overseeing payment runs
· Budget preparation
· Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
· Previously implemented systems
· Strong Excel skills including VBAs, pivot tables and vlook ups
Offering competitive salary of c£60-70k dependent on experience. If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply online.