Accounts Semi Senior
Accounts Semi Senior - Top 100 firm - Xero / Cloud based accounting experience essential.
Hays are searching for a talented individual to join a top 100 firm as an Accounts Semi Senior. Based in East London this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm with an excellent reputation.
To provide direct support to clients that are part of the cloud based accounting service. You will be a dedicated to a select portfolio of clients and will be responsible for ensuring that your clients get the most out of their cloud accounting software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively analysing data to ensure the client has entered it correctly, checking bank feeds are being reconciled correctly and payroll systems are being posted properly.
- Manage clients day to day bookkeeping
- VAT returns
- Production of management accounts
- KPI and cash flow reports
- Month end journals and reconciliations
- liaise with clients via Skype and FaceTime to provide support and answer any queries
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Knowledge and experience of producing management accounts and cash flow forecasts.
- Extensive knowledge of using Xero or other cloud based accounting package
- Minimum AAT qualified with the view to progress on to ACCA / ACA
Professional experience should be broad based with exposure to a wide range of clients both in size and sector, although experience of owner managed businesses of £10-100m would be a significant advantage.
Interested in hearing more?
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.