Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank for someone with previous credit risk / portfolio risk / credit reporting experience reporting into the head of the team and acting as the number two.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include but are not limited to:
- Produce regular and ad-hoc credit portfolio reports, as well as oversee and manage the quality and accuracy of reports produced by other team members
- Produce and maintain policy and procedures relating to the team's operations to audit standard
- Support the team head and lead directly in managing the team's day-to-day operation and ad-hoc projects
- Take initiative on various ad-hoc projects either arising from day-to-day businesses or strategic in nature such as consolidating and overseeing risk reporting activity and development across EMEA
- Design and create specifications for risk reports and risk analysis controls
In order to be considered for this position you would need to have relevant risk reporting skills and good data manipulations skills. In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £50,000 - £60,000 dependent upon experience. There are excellent career progression opportunities within the bank from this position.