Business Development Virtual Reality North London
2 days left
- Full Time
A start-up virtual reality production company allowing their customers to create their own 360 degree videos for use on web, mobile, tablet or virtual reality videos. Applications for this technology include 360 degree tours of new property developments and boats.
This a permanent job paying £20K per annum plus commission.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will join this start-up company to help push their new product forward to relevant business. As a start-up company, this is a great internship for a recent graduate looking to develop a wide range of new business skills and be given genuine responsibility which will quickly develop your experience.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- Seeking out new potential business and introducing them to their new services.
- Reaching out to current clients to inform them newest service.
- Carry out demos of the latest software to potential and existing clients.
- Attending company events and conventions.
- Chipping in to general company needs.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level.
- A clear, concise and confident communicator.
- Someone with ambition and excited by the prospect of helping grow a start-up business.
- Enjoys introducing people to new tech and virtual reality.
- Ready to get stuck in from day 1.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This is a rapidly growing company, the last person we placed there into a 3-month internship earlier this year is now the Marketing Manager. This is a chance to grow alongside this company in a booming industry.