Head of Finance - Events
A major global media company is looking for a Head of Finance for their events division, they run some major events across London and the rest of the UK. The events range from food festivals to art exhibitions and are highly profitable, but the company is looking for someone to help drive growth.
You will be responsible for building an annual business plan and budget for all events, then monitoring on a monthly basis and ensuring all key stakeholder are aware of potential risks and opportunities. You will support business unit leaders with sales analysis, margin analysis, analysis on new projects, investment analysis on new properties, staff planning and other ad hoc analysis. You will have a team of 3 qualified reports to assist you with the monthly reporting and analysis, allowing you to focus on business partnering with key stakeholders.
To be considered you will need the following experience;
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified or international equivalent
- Progressive experience in a controllership or management accounting role with operational finance experience , analytical and FP&A experience
- Analytical approach but also ability to manage day to day accounting processes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment, delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience managing a small team and building relationships with operational people in the business
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting business with real progression opportunities and in a very interesting industry. The position is very commercial and what the company does will be very relevant to most people. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply today!