Molson Coors - Field Sales Executive - Newcastle
1 day left
- Full Time
Do you want to be part of one of the best teams in the industry as recognised by its peers?
Do you want to work for a business that INVESTS in YOUR Personal development?
If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look no further!
Molson Coors are responsible for HUGE brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar and Rekorderlig Cider with a simple vision: `To delight the world`s beer drinkers.`
We need someone to delight our stores with their passion and thirst for sales (and beer), to help deliver more of our products to more people in need of a cold one!
You will be:
- Covering Convenience stores in the Newcastle area including postcodes DH 2, 3, 8, 9 / NE 1-12, 15, 16, 21, 39, 40
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Working closely with key decision makers to maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with end goal of growing the retailers Beer, Cider and Ale Category as a whole whilst growing our distribution across your territory
In return we will offer you:
- £20,500 per annum + up to 30% bonus opportunity + Company car + frequent incentives such as holiday vouchers and team trips!
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Regular and comprehensive Personal development, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest companies and a growing field marketing agency
Please note that you will need to have held a full UK driving licence for at least 1 year.
This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Bronze Team of the Year Award for Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. We are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2012 managing the Molson Coors account we have had 24 internal promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?