Regional Maintenance Supervisor Electrical Biased
4 days left
- Full Time
Regional Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical Biased)
Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Up to £35,000 + company car
My client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager with an electrical background to join their team in Royal Tunbridge Wells on a full time basis. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
This is a regional role so it is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
The end client is a global brand at the pinnacle of their field.
The main responsibilities include:
- To assist the management team in undertaking the maintenance and repair of the Electrical and Mechanical service within a large office environment including minor fabric tasks
- PPM & statutory compliance monitoring across the portfolio for all engineers
- Booking in sub contractors & ensuring all RAMS are correct and in place
- Booking in and planning of all PPM including out of hours works
Our requirements include:
- Previous supervisory experience - be used to managing a mobile team of engineers
- 17th edition
- Commercial building services experience
- IT literate
- Health and safety knowledge
This is a great opportunity to work for a large, reputable organisation. If you're interested, please apply now for immediate consideration.