Financial Accountant, German Speaker - Retail
Our client is an instantly recognisable high street retailer with a strong record of sales growth.
They are currently looking for a German Speaking Financial Accountant.
Main duties include:
• Producing group management accounts
• Producing statutory accounts for the Group
• Review and evaluation of all the financial systems and practices of the department
• Review of all departmental processes and making necessary recommendation and improvements
• Complete various ad hoc projects as and when required
The ideal person will be / have:
• A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA ideally, or overseas equivalent)
• Candidates making a first move from practice will be considered
• Technically strong with up to date knowledge of IFRS
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external parties
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, established and growing company that offers a great working environment and opportunities to progress in the future.