Software Sales Executive
Central Employment have engaged with rapidly growing software company in the North East of England. A new, exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for a Software Sales Executive.
The role is to be a pivotal part of an initial team with ambitious plans, promoting and selling the product into defined market sectors, through outbound telephone activity, product demonstrations and setting up new business meetings. The role will be supported by marketing activities which you would be expected to follow up and develop.
The role involves identifying and targeting decision makers in key sectors, demonstrating the product and closing the sale both internally and face to face sales with larger organizations where appropriate.
- Engage with key decision makers in target sectors to identify potential sales opportunities
- Understand the clients requirements and identify the most suitable product package
- Carry out online demonstrations to promote the product, managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Proven sales success in a B2B environment
- Ideally the candidate should have experience within a technology sales environment
- Strong communicator with the ability and tenacity to sell product solutions to decision makers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-starter with excitement to introduce a new product to the market and be part of something from the beginning
- Ability to grow with the business and the talent and tenacity to progress with its success
- A strong work ethic is required with the ability to self-manage and work from your own initiative.